Special services: Organizational Counsel
for NonProfits and Small Businesses
A skilled in-house attorney can be one of an organization's most valuable employees. He or she provides confidential, reliable guidance on a day-to-day basis and calms the waters during a crisis. He or she will have a birds-eye view of operations and staffing and the trust of key employees and management. He or she is a flexible legal generalist who is able to move quickly from providing employment law guidance, to conducting an internal investigation, and from contract drafting to responding to government investigations.
But not all nonprofits and small businesses can afford a full-time attorney on the payroll. Attorney Juang can provide your nonprofit or small business with the advantages of a in-house attorney without extensive overhead costs. With years of experience as in-house counsel in small and mid-sized settings, Attorney Juang can tailor an affordable package of organizatonal counsel services for your nonprofit or small business. The package can include services such as:
- Addressing your regulatory compliance needs in areas such as data security, HIPAA, mandated reporting, and corporate filings;
- Contract negotiations and drafting, tailored to your specific business needs;
- Applying for licenses and appealing license denials or revocations;
- Addressing employment law matters and providing non-discrimination and reasonable accommodation training;
- Management of defensive litigation;
- On-call availability for routine guidance, as well as emergencies.
Attorney Juang will work with you to fit your budget and needs. Contact the Office for more information and an appointment.